Gretchen and Megan break down 12 seemingly simply skills they’ve observed in their practices and urge their adult listeners to support students in learning how to do these things.
Tune in as they tell stories about how they discovered students don’t know how to:
- set the time in their alarm clock
- study skillfully for tests
- work with “to do” lists
- take decent notes
- make an outline
- clean out an email inbox
- organize files on the computer
- title computer documents in a way they can be found again
- use a digital calendar
- follow the rules of plagiarism
- approach reading a difficult book without overwhelm
- visualize what day-to-day life in college is like.