In this episode, Megan and Gretchen detail their most unpopular advice for students and parents.
The advice folks don’t want to hear includes:
- http://snowdropfoundation.org/papers/online-hw-help/12/ college assignment help wie schaut viagra aus follow link examples of anatomy research papers https://teleroo.com/pharm/cheap-viagra-online-a-href/67/ review essay on a product follow url essay humanity and science write a short essay follow link essay contest scholarships viagra et cialis en meme temps innovative presentation techniques easy physics research paper topics logical order essay https://www.mitforumcambridge.org/multiple/historical-essay-topics/2/ job analysis paper conclusion on child abuse essay essay elephant https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/essay-writing-service-discount-code/27/ cheapest cialis in australia https://nyusternldp.blogs.stern.nyu.edu/how-to-check-my-computer-ip-address-mac/ uk dissertation writing help ielts advantages disadvantages essay science assignment helper online essay competition 2011 does cialis help libido go site http://mcorchestra.org/10559-cheap-admission-essay-proofreading-websites-for-school/ viagra herbario thesis lesson study Course Selection: You need to take more courses than you’re planning on.
- How Long Change Takes: I can’t make your student perfect right away. It takes time.
- College Admissions: You’re clearly not going to be admitted. Adjust your college list.
- Daily Note-Taking Habits: You’re going to need to spend some time honing your notes after every lecture.
- Improving SAT/ACT Scores: Simply taking the SAT/ACT again and again won’t increase your score, and
- Writing in Planner: Yes, you need to write things down on paper, even if your school keeps all your assignments online.
Although parents and students often don’t want to hear it, this is the best advice we have! Tune in to hear the details about what exactly the advice is and why it’s importance for parents and students to take heed.