In this episode, Megan and Gretchen detail their most unpopular advice for students and parents.
The advice folks don’t want to hear includes:
- cialis is used for https://artsgarage.org/blog/buy-kindle-paper/83/ how to clear deleted mail on ipad hazardous business plan essay topics cae exchange student essay case study overview https://www.dimensionsdance.org/pack/4097-buy-viagra-on-the-web-insurance.html follow link https://grad.cochise.edu/college/thesis-binding-toronto/20/ mens ed medications online pharmacy go site https://www.newburghministry.org/spring/tips-for-writing-college-essays/20/ free printable resume tamplates https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/11954-dorothea-lange-essay-topic/ buy prednisone https://www.nypre.com/programs/informal-essay/37/ essay paragraph order guidelines for writing a case study click here need help writing an essay go how to write reseach proposal brand viagra online australia click here does viagra increase timing https://artsgarage.org/blog/greek-mythology-titans-theseus/83/ go here https://greenechamber.org/blog/american-dream-essay-topics/74/ animals farm essay high technology essay http://v-nep.org/classroom/timed-writing-assignments/04/ Course Selection: You need to take more courses than you’re planning on.
- How Long Change Takes: I can’t make your student perfect right away. It takes time.
- College Admissions: You’re clearly not going to be admitted. Adjust your college list.
- Daily Note-Taking Habits: You’re going to need to spend some time honing your notes after every lecture.
- Improving SAT/ACT Scores: Simply taking the SAT/ACT again and again won’t increase your score, and
- Writing in Planner: Yes, you need to write things down on paper, even if your school keeps all your assignments online.
Although parents and students often don’t want to hear it, this is the best advice we have! Tune in to hear the details about what exactly the advice is and why it’s importance for parents and students to take heed.