Are you surprised by what the “most important factor” in getting into college is? Gretchen was surprised when Megan told her that it’s the high school transcript.
This episode contains everything you need to know about your high school transcript. Specifically we’ll discuss:
- what the core classes that you need on your transcript are
- what other people think the most important factor in college admissions is, and why they’re not
- whether the high school classes you took in middle school count
- how to decide which electives to cut if you need to
- how to think about advanced level classes
- how to develop your passions without getting in the way of core classes,
- and more!