Believe it or not — raising your reading comprehension scores on standardized tests is often not about improving your reading skills!
Tune in as Megan outlines surprising skills to improve if you want improved performance on this section of your tests. Specifically she covers how to:
- Develop college-bound vocabulary
- Practice reading challenging material (fiction, non-fiction, archaic rhetorical style, complex scientific, detailed, etc.
- Learn to find details (open book skills)
- Practice analysis skills, and
- Understand that every word matters
Listen in as Megan outlines surprising skills to improve if you want improved performance on reading comprehension of your tests.