But if you follow these tips for wrapping up the summer, you’ll save yourself some stress later on.
It’s an investment of time that’s well worth it.
Here’s the basic checklist:
- Update your resume
- Get basic school supplies before stores run out
- Finish the summer assignments
- Make appointments to talk to people from school
- Put all the dates from the school’s calendar into YOUR calendar
- send thank you’s to anyone who helped you
- Ask for recommendation letters
- Attend orientation
- Write goals for the year
Now listen in so that you can hear Megan and Gretchen’s commentary about each one!