Gretchen’s former client Tatiana had a bumpy transition from her last two years of high school into college. She quickly dropped out of a college that she wasn’t very excited to attend, that that started a long but fruitful journey into ADHD diagnosis, community college… and yes! Into her dream school!!
Tune into this heartfelt discussion with Tatiana as she reveals:
- Why she originally started working with Gretchen as her academic coach
- What blinders she had on as a high school student applying to college
- How she discovered she had ADHD, and how that diagnosis changed her life
- Exactly how she navigated community college and made the most of her education there
- How her perseverance ultimately got her into her dream school.
There’s a lot of wisdom and hope in this episode, so please tune in to hear this 21-year-old reflect about her journey from despair to elation…and a great education (hey! that rhymes!!)