Join Gretchen as she shares an interesting tool she created with a client to help him with his perfection paralysis.
Specifically, she and Megan discuss:
- What perfection paralysis looks like in struggling writers
- Why it’s important to learn to notice when you’re stuck
- What the top signs are that let you know you’re stuck and spinning your wheels
- Why asking yourself questions is a great way to start getting unstuck
- Six specific questions to ask yourself to start cranking out work instead of staring unproductively at the computer
Listen in to Megan and Gretchen as they discuss how to Rock College and be a successful college student!
Do You Like This Post?
Want more tips to de-stressify school?
Sign up below to get an email alert whenever I post a new one.