Do you ever buy books that are important professionally but never get around to reading them? Megan and Gretchen both have books on their shelves that they haven’t read yet.
Listen in as they list these books, and explain why they’re important for educators and parents to read. Maybe doing this podcast will also inspire Megan and Gretchen to actually get reading!
Here’s the list:
- Most Likely to Succeed: Preparing Our Kids for the Innovation Era
- Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World
- Better than Before: What I Learned About Making and Breaking Habits– to Sleep More, Quit Sugar, Procrastinate Less, and Generally Build a Happier Life.
- Where You Go is Not Who You’ll Be: An Antidote to the College Admissions Mania
- Smarter Faster Better: The Secrets to Being Productive in Life and Business.
- The Test: Why Our Schools Are Obsessed with Standardized Tests But You Don’t Have to Be
- Outliers: The Story of Success
- Make It Stick: The Science of Successful Learning