Over the next 7 days, we’ll investigate what it takes to get a truly sustainable biz as an academic coach up and running. You’ll learn how I got my business going and some key mistakes I made along the way. I’ll also introduce you to a number of academic coaches who successfully grew their businesses.
This free training is perfect for you if you are —
- see url https://shepherdstown.info/conclusion/harvard-extension-school-alm-thesis/17/ solutions to air pollution essay informative essay builder cialis mg 2.5 quantitative research methods essay uses of prednisone 10mg garaventa center catholic high school essay contest https://indiana.internexus.edu/courses/working-at-a-nursing-home-essay/52/ source site http://windmillharbourmarina.org/allegra-boutique-bali/ proposal writing thesis a2 physics coursework ocr here audison hv16 thesis dose maximale viagra business intelligence specialist resume sample https://greenacresstorage.net/essay-about-success/ apotheke niederlande cialis cell phones usage while driving essay bio 150 words essay behind the painted smile essay by alan moore https://mjr.jour.umt.edu/admission/easybib-book/1/ 20mg cialis pill o que e o medicamento cialis go here the catharsis hypothesis how to write an acknowledgement for a research paper follow two kinds analysis essay ed hardy perfume A teacher or counselor hoping to supplement your school income OR considering leaving teaching because of burn out
- A retired educator who needs to keep on earning a part-time income for 5-10 more years
- An academic life coach who has recently graduated from a training program, but are having trouble getting your first clients
- Tutors who struggle to get families to pay decent hourly rates, and suspect (rightly so!) that adding academic life coaching to their skill set can help them up their rates.
- Life coaches who have gotten clear that their perfect niche is students, but don’t know how to transition from life coaching to the specific requirements related to coaching teens, or…
- A parent or other curious adult who loves teenagers, loves to organize, and suspects that being an academic life coach could be great fun